How to Embrace Your Multidimensional Self and Unlock Your True Potential


 

Introduction

Have you ever felt you do not belong to this planet or realm?

Have you ever experienced memories, skills, or connections that transduce or transcend your physical dimension?

Have you ever felt that you are more than just a human being?

 

If you answered “yes” to any or all of the questions above, you might be one of the oceans of people awakening to their multidimensional nature. This translates into the fact that you are not limited by time, space, or reality; you have access to multiple dimensions of existence; and you can tap into layered aspects of yourself.


Photo Credit: AI Bing



What Is Multidimensionalism? [1]

It is simply the complex concept of our existence beyond the physical nature of living in a three-dimensional realm, but also spiritual beings having our human experiences in one of many possible realities. Coexisting simultaneously. Such as our physical, energy, emotional, soul, and peak vessels also known as higher self.

Since we are layered beings, each layer has a tri-form of frequency, vibration, and consciousness interacting with each other and other dimensions of existence perpetually with or without our permission.

The first of these dimensions can be perceived with our physical vision such as the astral or earth plane, and the other part being experienced by our other senses such as the angelic plane through portals of meditations, dreams, intuition, psychic abilities, or spiritual practices.

 

Picture Credit: AI Bing


How I Discovered My Multidimensional Self

I have always perceived life and existence differently from others since I was a child. I had perpetually reoccurring dreams that felt more real than waking, in them were manifestations of skills and gifts I have not perceived in me nor performed physically. I had visions of past lives and future events. I had a strong connection with nature and animals. I felt drawn to ancient culture and mystical traditions.


I had constant visits of presences (spirits and citizens of other realms felt or believed to be present) and dimensions (levels of existence or consciousnesses) announce their arrivals in the manifestation of words and deeds, they gave me their friendships.


I did not know what was happening to me. I did not know why I was experiencing these things, I felt alone and most of the time misunderstood. Then I tried to fit in and be normal (think and act like normal people) but I always felt like an outsider.


Then, suddenly, in my twenties, the glorious light invited me to explore my spirituality, and past life, and learn more about myself. I spent time with beings that called me to speak with them, I toured other realms through meditation, and I began to hear the languages of nature, animals, stars, and clouds, and feel what they felt.


I learned about the concepts of reincarnation, karma, apparitions, soul contracts, spirit guides, ascension, and how malevolent and benevolent beings chose their vessels and abodes.


I realized that I was not crazy or delusional. I was simply awakening to my multidimensional nature. I was remembering who I was and why I came to Earth for my next mission.


I started to embrace my multidimensionality and explore it further (the infinite rooms in my heart, mazes of me, coordinate of my existences); and communicate with my higher self. Then the Omniverse gifted me with other like-minded people who shared similar experiences and insights.


I began to see the bigger picture of my life, the purpose of my soul, the iconic identities of my auras, and the awe and wonder on and within me that I ought to embrace. I understood that I was here to learn, grow, heal, and serve. I also recognized that I had gifts and talents that I must explore to help others (the planets and their citizens; sky torches and gems; and realms and their citizens).

 



How to embrace your multidimensional self and unlock your true potential.

 

If you resonate with what I have said so far, your curiosity or core concern might be “How you can embrace your multidimensional self and unlock your true potential?”

 

Tips to Embrace Your Multidimensional Self and Unlock Your True Potential:

 

- Trust Your Intuition: Your inner guidance system is always there to help you make the best decisions for your higher good. Learn to listen and follow it.

 

- Explore Your Dreams: Your dreams can unveil messages, symbols, clues, insights, and immortal coaches that can help you understand yourself and your life better. Keep a dream journal and record your dreams as soon as you wake up.

 

- Develop Your Psychic Abilities: Your innate psychic abilities can help you connect with other dimensions of existence and receive guidance and insights. Practice meditation and other spiritual practices that can help you develop your psychic abilities.

 

- Connect with Nature: Spend time in nature and connect with the energy and wisdom of the earth, plants, animals, and other beings. This can help you ground yourself and tap into your multidimensional nature.

 

- Embrace Your Gifts and Talents: Explore and develop your gifts and talents and use them to help others and serve the planet and its citizens.

 

Remember that you are a multidimensional being with access to multiple dimensions of existence. Embrace your dimensionality, trust your intuition, explore your dreams, develop your psychic abilities, connect with nature, and use your gifts and talents to unlock your true potential and serve the world.

In this blog post, I will unveil my journey of discovering my multidimensional self and how it transformed my life. I will also share tips on embracing your dimensionality and unlocking your true potential.

 

 

 

Conclusion

You are a multidimensional being of light who has infinite potential. You are not just a human being living in a three-dimensional world, but a spiritual being having several human experiences in in infinitely possible realities.


By embracing your multidimensional nature, you can expand your awareness and perception of reality in several dimensions. You can access multiple layers of existence that coexist simultaneously. You can tap into infinite aspects of yourself that have gem-studded information on guidance, healing, lessons, skills and abilities, phenomena, and Karma.


By doing so, you can unlock your true potential and live a more fulfilling and meaningful life. You can also contribute to the collective evolution of humanity, planets, and realms. While you are at it, the Omniverse will gift you with beings and presences in other times, places, and realities.

 

 

Are you ready to embrace your multidimensional self and unlock your true potential?

If so, let me know in the comments below what steps you explore and employ to do so.

 

If you enjoyed this blog post, please share it with others who might benefit from it.

 

Thank you for reading.

 

 

Reference

1. Robert Peterson, Multidimensional Reality: A Journey into the Unknown (CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform, 2018), 45


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Source and Essence of Vibration

Nature: The Greatest Teacher I've Ever Had